I usually consider myself immune from the power of advertising – enjoy the ad – but don’t buy because of an ad. However, I have found the My Coke Rewards commercials fun and entertaining, so when I found a coke cap on the kitchen counter (most likely from Sara or a guest since I’m a Dew Man), I thought I’d give it a shot and see if that cap could indeed bring me a vacation or car or some fancy technological gadget I don’t already have… So I went to the website MyCokeRewards.com and set up an account. I even made a bogus alias email so I can prevent spam and delete if they abuse the email address. (most likely!) I sign up, and guess what – it says I won the SOUNDTRACK TO PIRATES: AT WORLD’S END! I’m thinking WOW, I won with my first soda cap – maybe I will actually buy a Coke sometime. (not sure I ever have, other than at McD’s where you have no choice, I even tend to not eat where Coke is the only choice, I know, hard to do!) On my way to World’s End Now, if you read my review …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!