I usually consider myself immune from the power of advertising – enjoy the ad – but don’t buy because of an ad. However, I have found the My Coke Rewards commercials fun and entertaining, so when I found a coke cap on the kitchen counter (most likely from Sara or a guest since I’m a Dew Man), I thought I’d give it a shot and see if that cap could indeed bring me a vacation or car or some fancy technological gadget I don’t already have… So I went to the website MyCokeRewards.com and set up an account. I even made a bogus alias email so I can prevent spam and delete if they abuse the email address. (most likely!) I sign up, and guess what – it says I won the SOUNDTRACK TO PIRATES: AT WORLD’S END! I’m thinking WOW, I won with my first soda cap – maybe I will actually buy a Coke sometime. (not sure I ever have, other than at McD’s where you have no choice, I even tend to not eat where Coke is the only choice, I know, hard to do!) On my way to World’s End Now, if you read my review …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Dispatch Keeps You Current
- Making Meetings Matter
- SHAKE TO ASSEMBLE?
- LEGO and Let God!
- Principles for Powerful Programming
- Back in the Saddle
- Forms, Meetings and Hanging Pictures! Week 1 at The Rock
- Download My New Book FREE!
- Movie Review: Where Hope Grows – in theaters May 15th
- Have You Heard of The Gathering?
- Get the Kidology App – and an App for Your Kidmin!
- A Father’s Forgiveness
- Finding the Reflection of God
- On an Island in the Middle of the Ocean…
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out