I told my story “The Day the King Unlocked the Gate” to each club (to be posted with book and powerpoint later on Kidology – too busy today) – and then Knighted the clubbers as Jr. Knights to go into all the world telling others about the King of Kings, King Jesus.
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host and Easter EGGstravaganza!
- The Secret to Discipling Kids!
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and CUP! FUN Youth Group Game
- Karl’s KidCheck Review
- There is NO “Baby Yoda”
- FREE eBook: It’s About Relationships
- FLIP IT to Gratitude
- Do You Need a BREAK from Ministry?
- Expect Much, Get Much!
- STOP, DROP and ROLL!
- What is Your Philosophy?
- NEW YEAR – New Opportunity!
- JOIN ME for my First Master Class: Thriving in Ministry
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!