How do you know if someone is a fit for marriage? If they are willing to be the rear end of a cow with you! This is Sara and me practicing in my Cow Costume (which I still have 20 years later!) eight months before we were married. I got it for a Christmas Play where Hark, from the Herald, traveled through time to interview different characters from the Christmas Story (shepherds, wise men, innkeeper, etc.) in order to discover the “True Meaning of Christmas.” However, I thought it was too sacrilegious to have “Hark” interview Mary or Joseph in the Nativity, so I had him interview a cow off to the side instead. I was very excited when I got my two-man, er, one man – one fiance cow costume, and Sara was happy to help me figure it out and practice with it while were on a Thanksgiving retreat with my family that winter. Cow or no cow, we’ve made quite a team over the last twenty years!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
- Hymn Humor
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!