Welcome to the 3rd Kidology Home Page Update! This week, I’d like to encourage you to check out the brand new Kidology Surveys. This is YOUR PLACE to voice your opinion as well as see what others are thinking on various topics in children’s ministry. We’d love for leaders to weigh in the Children’s Ministry Leader Survey, or if you are a volunteer, drop into the CM Volunteer/Worker’s Survey. I would especially appreciate your feedback on Kidology.org in the How I Use Kidology.org survey, and you’ll notice the results can only be seen by our staff, so you can feel free to be honest. (but be nice too!) We also plan to have some fun surveys as well, such as the current In a Pinch! survey that is just about your favorite “last minute” teaching technique. So just over to SURVEYS now and add your input. AND, if you have a suggestion for a survey, let me know! If you missed the past updates, you can check them out on the Archive, or visit either directly: You Make Our Day All New Kidology.org Launches
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!