OK, it’s official. I did it. I can no longer claim NOT to be a Star Wars nerd. Getting on the news in jedi outfit didn’t count, having a literal Star Wars museum in my basement didn’t count, going to the premeir of EP2 didn’t count…. but registering for Celebration III made it official. I am proud not to be a ‘trekkie’ but I am a big fan of Star Wars. To me Star Trek and Star Wars are very different, I mean, everyone knows that Star Trek is make believe! I’ve never been to one of these sci-fi events before, but I decided to attend this last one, since this will be the last SW Convention, at least the last one that really matters. Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw when I was seven years old – I’ll never forget that opening scene – it blew me away! I’d never even seen a movie, and what a movie to be my first. So in many ways, this final SW installment is the conclusion of a life-long story I’ve been following. Come Jesus, Come, but after May 19th, please! It’s only 78 days away! Actually, the real…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!