Tannerman and I went out on the town tonight to escape the confines of the hotel, and decided to skip the closest restaurant, an orange owl themed restaurant, and explore further downtown. We ended up in a place called ‘Downtown Atlanta’ – best described for those in Chicago as lower Wacker drive with shops, very retro. It was a bit chilly, but nice to be out. We got back just in time for some meetings that went until after midnight! Here are some pics from our journey….. Me. In Atlanta. What else can I say? Tanner taking pictures for his blog. One of the locals… Shops…. and more shops…. a happen’ place as you can see!and finally, just for Tanner… (see his meal) My Dinner. Yum Yum. (afterwards, of course!)
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
- Hymn Humor
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!