The LEAST vs. GREATEST GAME! “The Last Shall Be First” Prep: Number the Chairs: ROW # and SEAT # (Signs Provided at Link Below) Points: You need something physical for points – popsicle sticks, beans, etc. Something that can be passed out quickly that kids can hold so the points are tangible. PLAY: Kids Move Around and Choose a Chair, then the next RULE is read! (Option: You can make it appear that the rules are random by drawing a rule from a hat, just make sure you draw the final rule last.) Don’t mislead or lie to the kids, but you can make it appear that the winner will be those with the most points. This is a natural assumption. The final rule will turn that around! Those who thought they were doing poorly will win, and those who thought they we were winning, weren’t. The last slip taped to side so it can be drawn last. NOTE: When you have many winners (like Odd or Even numbers) to speed up the game, just say “If you won come up here and get a point.” Don’t challenge any kids who may come up to get a point who didn’t…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!