Social Distance Game where kids pass a balloon around using only their elbows. They learn about how we REALLY win in life! Needed: A bunch of fun-loving kids and round balloons, 9 inch ideal, but 12 inch will work too. You’ll also need a way to play music and stop and start it randomly. You’ll need some stickers or tape to put on kids during the game. ELBOW BALLOON TOSS This game is a version of Hot Potato. Every kids gets to play and it presents a great object lesson on the Good News of the Gospel. Complete rules and lesson here.
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
- Hymn Humor
- WISE KIDS SEEK HIM Christmas Series!
- Touchless Checkin?
- Have You SEEN it?
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!