Social Distance Game where kids pass a balloon around using only their elbows. They learn about how we REALLY win in life! Needed: A bunch of fun-loving kids and round balloons, 9 inch ideal, but 12 inch will work too. You’ll also need a way to play music and stop and start it randomly. You’ll need some stickers or tape to put on kids during the game. ELBOW BALLOON TOSS This game is a version of Hot Potato. Every kids gets to play and it presents a great object lesson on the Good News of the Gospel. Complete rules and lesson here.
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A Lesson without a Story is an Incomplete Lesson.
- Always Bring Your A-GAME!
- Volunteer Scheduling – New from KidCheck
- Unlock Learning with Intentional Questions
- Tell kids you LIKE them… it means more to them than “I love you.”
- The LOVE Patrol
- Teaching Teenagers
- Write It… And Toss It
- Be the Adult Who NOTICES Kids!
- FREE eBOOK from KidCheck!
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Karl’s Ancient Guitar Chord Books
- Truth to Youth is Different Today
- May I Come In?
- Just 100 Prophesies of Jesus!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!