Social Distance Game where kids pass a balloon around using only their elbows. They learn about how we REALLY win in life! Needed: A bunch of fun-loving kids and round balloons, 9 inch ideal, but 12 inch will work too. You’ll also need a way to play music and stop and start it randomly. You’ll need some stickers or tape to put on kids during the game. ELBOW BALLOON TOSS This game is a version of Hot Potato. Every kids gets to play and it presents a great object lesson on the Good News of the Gospel. Complete rules and lesson here.
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!