Introducing Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories – A NEW podcast for kids from Pastor Karl Bastian! Kids can’t come to church? No worries! Now Pastor Karl brings his stories to them in his new podcast created just for kids! Pastor Karl loves to tell stories. Sometimes they are a story from the Bible. Sometimes they are a parable that teaches something from the Bible. Often he shares a true story from his own life or tells a story he heard and wants to pass along. He might even invite some of his silly friends on to the show to tell one of their stories. You never know what kind of story it will be, but you can know it will be wholesome, fun, and educational. Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories are available on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts, or just ask Alexa to play it for you!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
- Hymn Humor
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!