I like to keep rules light-hearted and fun, but effective. So for my outdoor themed children’s church, The Outpost, I use Trail Tips and every service a “Super Adventurer” is chosen and awarded who best follows these tips. Here is what the Tips and Certificate look like. The Tips: The Certificate: Over on Kidology, All Access members get full sized samples they can use to modify to fit their ministry as well as ones with Karl’s logos and name removed. Check it out at Kidology.org/trailtips
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Introducing Kidology Theorems
- Kids Need Practical LIFE SKILLS
- KidCheck Introduces Roster Check-In
- Kids Church Rules and Rewards
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!