Today is Mother’s Day – and it is a very special one, since it is my wife Sara’s FIRST Mother’s Day as a Mom! Now, a lot of people tease me because I put more pictures of me and Luke on my blog than I do of Sara and Luke…. Well, I could just say it’s my blog, and she can get her own blog if she wants to, but the truth is that first of all, there is an extensive approval process required for me to post pictures of Sara on my blog! Plus, many of pictures of Luke include me because Sara is a great photographer and is quicker at grabbin’ the camera. Though, I will admit, that another factor is that I do hog the kid a bit, so when we are both home, it is more common to see me with the baby than Sara since she gets him all day when I’m at work. (Unless, of course, there is a dirty diaper, then she will be more likely to be with him!) Anyway, since it is Mother’s Day, I will risk posting a few pictures of the newest mom in our home without prior approval…..…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!