I woke up this morning to a nice surprise, our web director had posted my birthday on the Kidology.org homepage with a forum post for people to say ‘Happy Birthday.’ It was fun to read those posts! I even got a cell phone call from a Kidology member in Colorado! Today I am 36. And since I love numbers, I was reflecting today that I have lived to be six years old, six times! When I hit the first ‘6’, I was still a youngling at Bellflower Baptist Church in California. By ’12’ I was a young Gospel Magician already doing shows at church and in my friends’ churches. Six more years and I was a senior in high school, at ’18.’ By the end of the next six, I would be ’24,’ a graduate of MBI and married! The next six took me through several ministries, but by ’30’ I was at my present ministry. What amazed me the most reflecting, was that I have been in the same ministry for the last six years. Which means, that a 1/6th of my life has been at the Village Church! It doesn’t seem that long, so I must still be…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!