I have a new scheme – now understand, I don’t actually DO my schemes – I just like thinking them up. (I think my getting saved at age 4 was God’s way of preventing all my schemes) Not that they are all ‘bad’ – most of them are silly, like this one. Here’s my scheme: I think I should visit all the restaurants in town and see if they will give me a free meal if I bring six familes to lunch. Oh, well, I’ll never ask, so it will never happen, BUT I did invite six families out to lunch Sunday after church. Sara was out of town and no sense eating alone! For some mysterious reason, I ended up at the kids table, and the adults all sat over in a giant ‘adults only’ booth. It was a blast! I got a new digital camera that has one feature I miss from my very first digital camera 7 years ago – and an essential feature with kids – being able to rotate the screen and face it toward the subjects so kids (and me) can make funny faces and see ourselves in the view finder before taking the…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- KidCheck Introduces Roster Check-In
- Kids Church Rules and Rewards
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!