I was kinda sad leaving, and yet grateful for four days of perfect gorgeous weather, lots of fun animal sightings, and plenty of awesome opportunities for photography. Probably my favorite part about being here is trying to capture in new or unique ways images that have been seen through millions of cameras for over a hundred years. Rather than just ‘Ooo, that’s pretty!’ point and shoot, I try to find a different way to capture it. Anyway, I try. :) The Tunnel is Calling… My first adventure of the day was something that I am sure few people do. In the middle of the long drive in there is a tunnel through a mountain that is extreeeeemely long. The first day through, about in the middle, I looked off the side facing the valley wondering if I would see what I hoped would be there – YES! Toward the middle there is a tunnel, a man-made cave that leads straight out to the side of the mountain. (Often built for air, and for an emergency exit if the ends of the tunnel were to collapse) I declared that first day that I must climb through that dark cave and see…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Feedback is Your Friend
- Fostering Camaraderie: Building Friendships in Church Volunteer Teams
- New from KidCheck… Introducing YouthCheck!
- Making the Complex Simple and FUN!
- A Lesson without a Story is an Incomplete Lesson.
- Always Bring Your A-GAME!
- Volunteer Scheduling – New from KidCheck
- Unlock Learning with Intentional Questions
- Tell kids you LIKE them… it means more to them than “I love you.”
- The LOVE Patrol
- Teaching Teenagers
- Write It… And Toss It
- Be the Adult Who NOTICES Kids!
- FREE eBOOK from KidCheck!
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!