I woke up this morning to a nice surprise, our web director had posted my birthday on the Kidology.org homepage with a forum post for people to say ‘Happy Birthday.’ It was fun to read those posts! I even got a cell phone call from a Kidology member in Colorado! Today I am 36. And since I love numbers, I was reflecting today that I have lived to be six years old, six times! When I hit the first ’6′, I was still a youngling at Bellflower Baptist Church in California. By ’12′ I was a young Gospel Magician already doing shows at church and in my friends’ churches. Six more years and I was a senior in high school, at ’18.’ By the end of the next six, I would be ’24,’ a graduate of MBI and married! The next six took me through several ministries, but by ’30′ I was at my present ministry. What amazed me the most reflecting, was that I have been in the same ministry for the last six years. Which means, that a 1/6th of my life has been at the Village Church! It doesn’t seem that long, so I must still be …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Karlos es el Fundador de Kidology.org
- No Book or Classroom Could Do What Coaching Did for Me
- WOW! Save 40% on What’s in the Bible with Kidology
- When You Shop Kidology You Impact the World
- What’s Your Theology of Children’s Ministry?
- Steve Jobs Created the iPad for Kidmin!
- Awana Get Some Apps!
- Visiting Awana HQ for the Inside Scoop
- We All Got “Stuff”
- No More “Tannerization” at Kidology
- Be God’s Man in God’s Place
- We Are ALL Adopted! Single Kids Church Lesson
- The Day the King Unlocked the Gates (free eBook for kids)
- Old Gospel Tools – Same Timeless Message
- Kids Church = Noise Issue in Room 100