I woke up this morning to a nice surprise, our web director had posted my birthday on the Kidology.org homepage with a forum post for people to say ‘Happy Birthday.’ It was fun to read those posts! I even got a cell phone call from a Kidology member in Colorado! Today I am 36. And since I love numbers, I was reflecting today that I have lived to be six years old, six times! When I hit the first ‘6’, I was still a youngling at Bellflower Baptist Church in California. By ’12’ I was a young Gospel Magician already doing shows at church and in my friends’ churches. Six more years and I was a senior in high school, at ’18.’ By the end of the next six, I would be ’24,’ a graduate of MBI and married! The next six took me through several ministries, but by ’30’ I was at my present ministry. What amazed me the most reflecting, was that I have been in the same ministry for the last six years. Which means, that a 1/6th of my life has been at the Village Church! It doesn’t seem that long, so I must still be …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!