Today, I want to share a thought that I got via e-mail from a friend of mine – a CP in Florida who is an “off the charts” super kids pastor. Not because she is well known, or runs a huge ministry, or for any of the reasons we tend to look for in the “Kidmin Who’s Who’s” – but because she has a HUGE heart for kids and Jesus. I talked about Shelly in the Kidmin Podcast, “It’s All About Jesus!” I love her personal motto, which comes in handy quite a bit in kids ministry. When things don’t always go as planned, you’ll hear Shelly say, “It’s All Good.” She even has it up on the wall of her office as a constant reminder, when God is in control, and you are trusting Him, “It’s All Good!” Shelly writes: Hello Friends! I want to share something that God whispered to me the last two minutes before I walked out the doors of a conference our staff recently attended. I was in the bathroom… the conference was over and I had dashed back in before we hit the road home. As I was washing my hands, I noticed a …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What Re-Creates You?
- Judging Books by Their Covers
- Making Lessons Relational
- Back from my 47th CPC!
- Making the Most of CPC (or any Kidmin Conference)
- Capturing Kids’ Imaginations When You Teach
- 20 Years of Thankfulness!
- Improve Your Ministry in 2016!
- How to be an AWESOME Small Group Leader
- It Just Stacks Up!
- How Do You Teach Abstract Knowledge to Kids?
- No More Sinner’s Prayer in Kidmin?
- Sharing the Gospel to Get Results
- Quick Mac Tip: Get to your files faster
- Get Results From Being Positive