Today, I want to share a thought that I got via e-mail from a friend of mine – a CP in Florida who is an “off the charts” super kids pastor. Not because she is well known, or runs a huge ministry, or for any of the reasons we tend to look for in the “Kidmin Who’s Who’s” – but because she has a HUGE heart for kids and Jesus. I talked about Shelly in the Kidmin Podcast, “It’s All About Jesus!” I love her personal motto, which comes in handy quite a bit in kids ministry. When things don’t always go as planned, you’ll hear Shelly say, “It’s All Good.” She even has it up on the wall of her office as a constant reminder, when God is in control, and you are trusting Him, “It’s All Good!” Shelly writes: Hello Friends! I want to share something that God whispered to me the last two minutes before I walked out the doors of a conference our staff recently attended. I was in the bathroom… the conference was over and I had dashed back in before we hit the road home. As I was washing my hands, I noticed a …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What’s Your Theology of Children’s Ministry?
- Steve Jobs Created the iPad for Kidmin!
- Awana Get Some Apps!
- Visiting Awana HQ for the Inside Scoop
- We All Got “Stuff”
- No More “Tannerization” at Kidology
- Be God’s Man in God’s Place
- We Are ALL Adopted! Single Kids Church Lesson
- The Day the King Unlocked the Gates (free eBook for kids)
- Old Gospel Tools – Same Timeless Message
- Kids Church = Noise Issue in Room 100
- That Which Shall Not Be Named, Obama and Feet
- Kingdom Kids Historical Documents
- Avoiding a Train Wreck with Coaching
- Everything is Proceeding as God Has Foreseen