Before the website, Kidology started with the launch of my first book, The Kidology Handbook – then came the Kidology University Conference (we did 15 in 3 states!), and then the website in 1994. It all began with the Study of Kidology – studying how kids think, relate, communicate and learn – and their world! For over 25 years Kidology has grown, the Handbook has been updated, the website has grown, new resources and curriculum have been added, but the study of kids has never stopped! For 2022 I’m returning to that initial focus with a weekly THEOREM on the Study of Kids! Our new Thursday newsletter will focus on just ONE of the Kidology Theorems. If you didn’t get it today, be sure you are subscribed at Kidology.org/newsletter – or check them out in the Kidology Theorem Zone. May the learning continue on how to Reach and Teach kids for Jesus! I launched this week with Kidology Theorem #40: Check it out at: Kidology.org/theorem40
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Introducing Kidology Theorems
- Kids Need Practical LIFE SKILLS
- KidCheck Introduces Roster Check-In
- Kids Church Rules and Rewards
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!