This morning I went to a fun training day with some volunteers from my church… No, it was NOT on “How to be a Cool Hippie” (this is my sister Melissa) It was a ‘Hands On’ training day for Group’s VBS. (the originators of ‘hands-on bible learning‘) Pictured here: Me, Judy, Melissa, and Teri (with authentic “Bible Dude” in the background)We were there to learn more about the VBS program we plan to use this summer and to see samples of the crafts, teaching, props, etc. We really like that it is designed to be a family VBS that the whole family can come together and experience togeter. It was fun to see that even little kids who normally would be off in child-care or a separate preschool program, were enjoying the day as much as the older kids and grown ups. (the pastors son at the host church) I was glad to find out what the official beverage of the Bible Lands was: YES! Mountain Dew.It’s all part of well balanced Biblical Diet: I also made a new friend… he calls himself “The Great Dane” and he is already a professional magician at age 12, doing Gospel magic –…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event