How does Luke survive looooooong drives in the car? By watching online videos of himself of course on his Mac. That is, when daddy isn’t borrowing Luke’s Mac to do e-mail, twitter, or make videos of Luke while driving. (well, while mommy is driving that is!) But we are finally home and hitting PUBLISH as we pull into the drive way! Yippppeeeee!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!