How does Luke survive looooooong drives in the car? By watching online videos of himself of course on his Mac. That is, when daddy isn’t borrowing Luke’s Mac to do e-mail, twitter, or make videos of Luke while driving. (well, while mommy is driving that is!) But we are finally home and hitting PUBLISH as we pull into the drive way! Yippppeeeee!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
- Hymn Humor
- WISE KIDS SEEK HIM Christmas Series!
- Touchless Checkin?
- Have You SEEN it?
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!