Well, our Kidology-conference-extended-into-vacation trip is off to a good start. Travel is always a bit of a pain, and tougher with a little tot, but we are now settled. Here is a quick recap of our day. The first of many retraining devices Luke would be in today! Luke is a such a great traveler! He puts up so naturally with all the contrainsts of travel… car seat to stroller to tight airplane seat to stroller again to shuttle to rental car seat and hours upon hours of travel. He was strapped into something or confined to a small space from 8:30am until after 6pm! And only once complained, and even then had a good reason. (which we promptly smelled) This being his fourth time flying (see his first flight) I gave the camera rest and just enjoyed the flight, except for a one point where Luke kept excitedly pointing out the window at something, but I could see nothing but clouds, so I took a picture with my iPhone to look at later more closely later when I could zoom in. If you click on the picture below to view larger, maybe you can make out what Luke was …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza
- Super Bible Bowl is Back and UPDATED!
- Taking the Path Less Traveled
- Reunited after 31 Years!
- Merry Christmas from Kidology