During the Midnight Madness Exhibit Hall event (sales and performances throughout the exhibit hall) the Fitz Family were letting people try a 6 foot unicycle. I decided to give it a shot – now, I can ride a 3 foot ‘normal’ unicycle, but I’ve always been scared to death of the tall ones! I decided not to tell them I could ride a little one out of fear that they would let go and push me to ride the tall one solo and I’d crash and make a fool out of myself…. they helped me on… they led me for about ten feet and then something snapped… no, not the unicycle! I just could tell I could do this, I let go of them and took off! It was a blast! I was flying through the exhibit hall motioning for people to get out of the way, as I’d never done this before! I looped the entire huge exhibit hall before I realized I didn’t know how to get OFF this thing! After a full lap, I headed back around one more time so I could cut down the Laflin’s row and say hi to them – finally back in …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!