Just some friendly advice:
- Do not put off backing up your computer.
- Do not wear white socks with black shoes.
- Do not send an angry e-mail.
- Do not buy underwear at a thrift store.
- Do not donate underwear to a thrift store.
- Do not post “following” on a Facebook thread. Just select to be notified.
- Do not drive slow in the fast lane.
- Do not drive fast in the slow lane.
- Do not cut your own hair.
- Do not allow volunteers to serve in your children’s ministry without a background check!
Need help with that? Visit Protect My Ministry. They exist to help you ensure the children entrusted to you are being served by qualified adults. Kidology Members get a discount on background checks as well.
Learn more at Kidology.org/protectmyministry
Add a comment with something YOU think you should never do!
Never wear any color socks with sandals!
AMEN TO THAT!! :)