Just some friendly advice:
- Do not put off backing up your phone or computer.
- Do not wear white socks with black shoes.
- Do not send an angry e-mail or text.
- Do not buy underwear at a thrift store.
- Do not donate underwear to a thrift store.
- Do not post “following” on a Facebook thread. (Please) Just select to be notified.
- Do not drive slow in the fast lane.
- Do not drive fast in the slow lane.
- Do not cut your own hair.*
- Do not run a children’s ministry without a secure check-in system!
Need help with that? Visit Kidology.org/KidCheck. KidCheck exists to help you ensure the children entrusted to you are safe and secure. Kidology Members get a discount for the entire first year. Got questions? They’ll be happy to set up a call to walk you through the process – no pressure!
Add a comment with something YOU think you should never do!
*I learned this the hard way.