In celebration of my mom-in-law’s birthday, my wife and I met her parents for a nice steak dinner tonight at a Lettuce Entertain You restaurant called WILDFIRE, a 40’s themed steakhouse… In honor of my blogspiration, Steve Tanner, I will begin this post with what I ate for dinner… I had the Porterhouse Steak Au Jus, it is two favorite cuts – New York Strip and Filet Mignon – in a single steak and then I opted for the Parmesan crusting – something they claim they are famous for. It was delicious – though, as usual, I end up liking my wife’s steak better. (She got the Char Crusted Rib Eye “Prime Rib” chop, served au jus) For dessert I chose the giant chocolate chip cookie, hot in the pan, with ice cream on top, but asked them to hold the whipped creme, which they forgot of course.(Maybe I should have taken pictures of the food BEFORE I ate it? Sorry, I’m new at this blog thing.) There was a healthy choice of desserts to choose from, as you can see, my dad is having a hard time deciding… I take that back, ‘a healthy choice’ was probably not the…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!