This post won’t interest many, mostly posting for myself, but if it helps any guitar players out there, so be it! Not many know I play guitar – honestly, I’m not very good at at, it’s mostly a private hobby, a skill more than a talent, if you understand the difference. I picked it up in college because my roommate, Rich Stafford, was amazing, I and I wanted to learn, and he was a great (and patient) teacher. I LOVE leading kids worship and still enjoy it for personal (and private) worship when in my Man Cave. I own a variety of guitars, from classical to acoustic and this is my last addition that I’m really enjoying. Anyway, on to the point of this post… I have been using the same guitar chord books I created in the 90’s since, well, the 90’s! I made these when I used to lead worship with my guitar to collect all my favorite songs into two books – kids songs, and adult worship songs. On the rare occasions I still get to lead and play, I still use these, but I only had a few extant paper copies, so I decided to finally…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Volunteer Scheduling – New from KidCheck
- Unlock Learning with Intentional Questions
- Tell kids you LIKE them… it means more to them than “I love you.”
- The LOVE Patrol
- Teaching Teenagers
- Write It… And Toss It
- Be the Adult Who NOTICES Kids!
- FREE eBOOK from KidCheck!
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Karl’s Ancient Guitar Chord Books
- Truth to Youth is Different Today
- May I Come In?
- Just 100 Prophesies of Jesus!
- A Prisoner to Ministry?
- Pizza with Pastor Karl
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!