Oh yeah…. being a DAD is the best thing in the world. (Oh, just let me gush.) I’ve waited twelve years to gush. Longer, in fact. I’ve wanted to be a dad since I was a boy myself. My dad was so much fun I often thought, “Someday I’ll get to BE THE DAD and how cool will that be!” Well, it is, and I know I’m only in the early stages. But that smile that appears when I enter the room, those eyes that follow me around the house, even up the stairs to the balcony on the second floor, those little hands that clutch mine, those legs that kick sporatically when I make him laugh….. oh, yeah. It’s all good. Yeah, sure, there’s that little rear end that needs wipin’ every now and then, but then, that’s what mommies are for, right? (JUST KIDDING!) I’m sure I’m just the 156,295,905,283,004th Christian dad to make this discovery, but being a Dad teaches me so much about my heavenly Abba Father…. Luke only cries when he is hungry, poopy, or in need of sleep. He craves love and attention from his parents and is eager to learn and interact with…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!