I have never liked sea food. Well, actually, it would be more accurate to say, I’ve always hated sea food. The very smell… well, ok, I’ll leave it at that. While I have been known to order a Filet-O-Fish at McDonald’s I’ve been told that doesn’t count. Today we went to downtown Seattle (more pics later) but for now I had to share both some pictures of stuff people actually EAT and my reason for NOT eating it. After all, the Bible says in Deuteronomy 14:9-10 Of all the creatures living in the water, you may eat any that have fins and scales. But anything that does not have fins and scales you may not eat, for you it is unclean. I don’t see fins and scales on all the images below!! It also says, in 14:21 Do not eat anything you find already dead. I don’t know about you… but these all look VERY DEAD to me: Granted, the end of verse 21 does offer some suggestions for what to do with this DEAD stuff, should you come across any: You may give it to an alien living in any of your towns, and he may eat it, or…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!