Today I got to visit TWO ‘three ring’ circuses! The first was Grove City Nazarene: RING ONE: The Adult Worship Center The adult service was amazing. This Sunday was the most moving baptism service I have ever been in. By the end I was crying… the lady next to me asked if I had family being baptized and I sputtered “I’m from out of town, I don’t even know any of these people.” :) I’ll definately be filling my church staff in on how they did the service! RING TWO: Club 345 (Grades 3-5) That’s Kim Bobb! Kim Bobb and the Band were bobbin’ to familiar tunes… before a powerpoint lesson and skit followed by small groups. Of course, in the free time before hand, I had a chance to teach the kids the finer art of speed stacking… Learning from the Master Stacker. RING THREE: Pastor Gregg and Faith Factor! (Grades 1-2) CHECK OUT THE GROVE CITY PHOTO GALLERY (3 PAGES!) The Children’s Pastor is Pastor Kimborah Bobb. I had a great time talking with her about how Grove City integrates the family into the overall ministry of the church. Kim Bobb and the Kids Matter logo. It’s obvious…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!