The only downside to a CPC is that you have to leave. Here are a bunch of fun people that I met or got to see while here… I know these guys as “Larry and Bob” because they dress up as Larry and Bob to minister to kids. Sherry and Sam from INCM Jeremy Lee and Mee A Kidology member I met in the elevator! More members that stopped me to say hi (always makes my day) Nancy Keith, the newest Kidology CP Team Member! Rob Biagi and Tanner in the background. Roger Fields of Kidz Blitz. (thanks, Roger, for the yummy steak dinner!) This guy of course has to come back with me… Tanner has just moved up to full time with Kidology as our Director of Web Operations. On Kidology.org, if it looks sharp – Tanner had a hand in it!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!