Want to be the first to find out what happened on the road? Just send an e-mail to updates @ pastorkarl.com (spaces added to avoid spam bots, obviously leave spaces out when you write!) Whenever a new post is made, you will get a copy (with pictures) in your e-mail! Remove at any time at the same address. But be sure to check the site for updates and changes or to read past posts. Only new posts are e-mailed, edits and updates are not.
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
- Hymn Humor
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!