The only downside to a CPC is that you have to leave. Here are a bunch of fun people that I met or got to see while here… I know these guys as “Larry and Bob” because they dress up as Larry and Bob to minister to kids. Sherry and Sam from INCM Jeremy Lee and Mee A Kidology member I met in the elevator! More members that stopped me to say hi (always makes my day) Nancy Keith, the newest Kidology CP Team Member! Rob Biagi and Tanner in the background. Roger Fields of Kidz Blitz. (thanks, Roger, for the yummy steak dinner!) This guy of course has to come back with me… Tanner has just moved up to full time with Kidology as our Director of Web Operations. On Kidology.org, if it looks sharp – Tanner had a hand in it!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A Lesson without a Story is an Incomplete Lesson.
- Always Bring Your A-GAME!
- Volunteer Scheduling – New from KidCheck
- Unlock Learning with Intentional Questions
- Tell kids you LIKE them… it means more to them than “I love you.”
- The LOVE Patrol
- Teaching Teenagers
- Write It… And Toss It
- Be the Adult Who NOTICES Kids!
- FREE eBOOK from KidCheck!
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Karl’s Ancient Guitar Chord Books
- Truth to Youth is Different Today
- May I Come In?
- Just 100 Prophesies of Jesus!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!