The only downside to a CPC is that you have to leave. Here are a bunch of fun people that I met or got to see while here… I know these guys as “Larry and Bob” because they dress up as Larry and Bob to minister to kids. Sherry and Sam from INCM Jeremy Lee and Mee A Kidology member I met in the elevator! More members that stopped me to say hi (always makes my day) Nancy Keith, the newest Kidology CP Team Member! Rob Biagi and Tanner in the background. Roger Fields of Kidz Blitz. (thanks, Roger, for the yummy steak dinner!) This guy of course has to come back with me… Tanner has just moved up to full time with Kidology as our Director of Web Operations. On Kidology.org, if it looks sharp – Tanner had a hand in it!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Are You Called to Minister to Children?
- Touring a Legacy
- The Wordless Book UPDATED!
- Bring a Kid to Church
- Growing Up vs. Growing Old
- Discover the Power of “Imaginative Conversation”
- The post that bugs me the most.
- Ikinagagalak akong makillala kayo! HUH!?
- An Awesome Adventure with Parents
- The Laughing Classroom is the Learning Classroom
- How to Start a School from SCRATCH!
- Adult Care Provided in the Main Auditorium
- “Thank you for that great program!” said no kid ever.
- Root for the Underdog!
- Do As I Say, Not As I Do
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!