How do you know if someone is a fit for marriage? If they are willing to be the rear end of a cow with you! This is Sara and me practicing in my Cow Costume (which I still have 20 years later!) eight months before we were married. I got it for a Christmas Play where Hark, from the Herald, traveled through time to interview different characters from the Christmas Story (shepherds, wise men, innkeeper, etc.) in order to discover the “True Meaning of Christmas.” However, I thought it was too sacrilegious to have “Hark” interview Mary or Joseph in the Nativity, so I had him interview a cow off to the side instead. I was very excited when I got my two-man, er, one man – one fiance cow costume, and Sara was happy to help me figure it out and practice with it while were on a Thanksgiving retreat with my family that winter. Cow or no cow, we’ve made quite a team over the last twenty years!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza
- Super Bible Bowl is Back and UPDATED!
- Taking the Path Less Traveled
- Reunited after 31 Years!
- Merry Christmas from Kidology