How do you know if someone is a fit for marriage? If they are willing to be the rear end of a cow with you! This is Sara and me practicing in my Cow Costume (which I still have 20 years later!) eight months before we were married. I got it for a Christmas Play where Hark, from the Herald, traveled through time to interview different characters from the Christmas Story (shepherds, wise men, innkeeper, etc.) in order to discover the “True Meaning of Christmas.” However, I thought it was too sacrilegious to have “Hark” interview Mary or Joseph in the Nativity, so I had him interview a cow off to the side instead. I was very excited when I got my two-man, er, one man – one fiance cow costume, and Sara was happy to help me figure it out and practice with it while were on a Thanksgiving retreat with my family that winter. Cow or no cow, we’ve made quite a team over the last twenty years!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Dispatch Keeps You Current
- Making Meetings Matter
- SHAKE TO ASSEMBLE?
- LEGO and Let God!
- Principles for Powerful Programming
- Back in the Saddle
- Forms, Meetings and Hanging Pictures! Week 1 at The Rock
- Download My New Book FREE!
- Movie Review: Where Hope Grows – in theaters May 15th
- Have You Heard of The Gathering?
- Get the Kidology App – and an App for Your Kidmin!
- A Father’s Forgiveness
- Finding the Reflection of God
- On an Island in the Middle of the Ocean…
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out