How do you know if someone is a fit for marriage? If they are willing to be the rear end of a cow with you! This is Sara and me practicing in my Cow Costume (which I still have 20 years later!) eight months before we were married. I got it for a Christmas Play where Hark, from the Herald, traveled through time to interview different characters from the Christmas Story (shepherds, wise men, innkeeper, etc.) in order to discover the “True Meaning of Christmas.” However, I thought it was too sacrilegious to have “Hark” interview Mary or Joseph in the Nativity, so I had him interview a cow off to the side instead. I was very excited when I got my two-man, er, one man – one fiance cow costume, and Sara was happy to help me figure it out and practice with it while were on a Thanksgiving retreat with my family that winter. Cow or no cow, we’ve made quite a team over the last twenty years!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!