We celebrated Luke’s eighth birthday “Hazzard County” style! He’s loved the “Dukes” since he was little, just something about those cars flying through the air and crashing! As is the annual tradition, Mom made an amazing cake to go with the theme: You can enjoy a video tour of the cake here: It was an amazing cake! Luke wanted to decorate his own cake, so Mom gave him a cake he could have some fun with, so here is HIS cake: For our first game, I gave each of the kids a LEGO car chassis and let them get creative with my LEGO in building a car… then we sent them down a ramp to let them crash! They had so much fun: Then Luke got TWO monster trucks that were designed to be able to run at the same time (often remote control vehicles signals conflict!) – so I set up a “Monster Truck Rally” and the kids took turns getting to race the monster trucks, it was a ton of fun. Here is a short YouTube video to show how it worked: Then it was time for the Magic Show: Of course, kids always love magic – but…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- ESCAPE CHURCH Event Kit!
- Gingerbread House Family Event Kit!
- The 3 Penny Missionary Game
- Proactive Leadership
- THE NO RULES GAME!
- The LEAST vs. GREATEST GAME!
- NEW Outpost Set!
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!