The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure! A friend of mine made this, Cristopher Osorino, and sent me pictures. Y’all know I created Toyboxtales.com and have DVD’s of Bible Stories told with action figures and newer ones on PastorKarl.com – but this was just so amazing. Here is his Here’s is hia “recipe” if anyone is willing to make me one: (Note the wounds on his hands and feet.) From Hasbro Marvel Legends: – Namor the Sub-Mariner (body) – Malekith (hair) From DC Multiverse – White Knight Azrael And the tunic he has I got from some old McFarlane figure from spawn or something. The fore there is from a power Rangers Sphinx but that’s just like, extra, not really necessary. The white night comes with a good flame already I just liked this one more. If someone wants to make this, I’ll pay for it!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Are You Called to Minister to Children?
- Touring a Legacy
- The Wordless Book UPDATED!
- Bring a Kid to Church
- Growing Up vs. Growing Old
- Discover the Power of “Imaginative Conversation”
- The post that bugs me the most.
- Ikinagagalak akong makillala kayo! HUH!?
- An Awesome Adventure with Parents
- The Laughing Classroom is the Learning Classroom
- How to Start a School from SCRATCH!
- Adult Care Provided in the Main Auditorium
- “Thank you for that great program!” said no kid ever.
- Root for the Underdog!
- Do As I Say, Not As I Do
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!