The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure! A friend of mine made this, Cristopher Osorino, and sent me pictures. Y’all know I created Toyboxtales.com and have DVD’s of Bible Stories told with action figures and newer ones on PastorKarl.com – but this was just so amazing. Here is his Here’s is hia “recipe” if anyone is willing to make me one: (Note the wounds on his hands and feet.) From Hasbro Marvel Legends: – Namor the Sub-Mariner (body) – Malekith (hair) From DC Multiverse – White Knight Azrael And the tunic he has I got from some old McFarlane figure from spawn or something. The fore there is from a power Rangers Sphinx but that’s just like, extra, not really necessary. The white night comes with a good flame already I just liked this one more. If someone wants to make this, I’ll pay for it!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- KidCheck Introduces Roster Check-In
- Kids Church Rules and Rewards
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!