For those of you intimidated by the Rubix Cube, I have invented an entirely new cube puzzle that even YOU can solve! Inspired by my brother who saw my naked Rubix Cube and said on Facebook, “…looks like a cube I could solve,” I decided to create a cube for the non-geniuses of the world. Enjoy: If you don’t want to buy 6 Rubix Cubes to get all the matching stickers, you can buy stickers at cubesmith.com
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!