For those of you intimidated by the Rubix Cube, I have invented an entirely new cube puzzle that even YOU can solve! Inspired by my brother who saw my naked Rubix Cube and said on Facebook, “…looks like a cube I could solve,” I decided to create a cube for the non-geniuses of the world. Enjoy: If you don’t want to buy 6 Rubix Cubes to get all the matching stickers, you can buy stickers at cubesmith.com
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!