OK, it’s official. I did it. I can no longer claim NOT to be a Star Wars nerd. Getting on the news in jedi outfit didn’t count, having a literal Star Wars museum in my basement didn’t count, going to the premeir of EP2 didn’t count…. but registering for Celebration III made it official. I am proud not to be a ‘trekkie’ but I am a big fan of Star Wars. To me Star Trek and Star Wars are very different, I mean, everyone knows that Star Trek is make believe! I’ve never been to one of these sci-fi events before, but I decided to attend this last one, since this will be the last SW Convention, at least the last one that really matters. Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw when I was seven years old – I’ll never forget that opening scene – it blew me away! I’d never even seen a movie, and what a movie to be my first. So in many ways, this final SW installment is the conclusion of a life-long story I’ve been following. Come Jesus, Come, but after May 19th, please! It’s only 78 days away! Actually, the real…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
- The Secret to Discipling Kids!
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and CUP! FUN Youth Group Game
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!