READ HOW TO WIN A FREE iPAD APP! This week on my podcast, KidminTalk, I featured two beautiful iPad Apps for kids and I’m giving some away! I’m delighted to tell you about The Sounds of the Night and The Lonely Stable Both are stunning story book apps for young children written by Jessica Kirkland from ChristianApps4kids.com The first app is called The Sounds of the Night and it is a story about a boy going to bed and hearing noises outside that make him a little scared, but learning what they are. Each is explained as a creature God created with touch screen interactive options that are fun to discover as well as pop-out words for early readers. The story can be read to you, or you can read it to your child. There is even an option for the book to advance by itself if you are just cuddling and want it easy. And while Christmas may be in December, The Lonely Stable is a story for all year around because it is a story of understanding that we all have a special purpose for why God made us. It also has fun interactive touch elements, shapes, sounds, …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Celebrating a Year at Kids Rock
- Kidmin on Steroids!
- What Re-Creates You?
- Judging Books by Their Covers
- Making Lessons Relational
- Back from my 47th CPC!
- Making the Most of CPC (or any Kidmin Conference)
- Capturing Kids’ Imaginations When You Teach
- 20 Years of Thankfulness!
- Improve Your Ministry in 2016!
- How to be an AWESOME Small Group Leader
- It Just Stacks Up!
- How Do You Teach Abstract Knowledge to Kids?
- No More Sinner’s Prayer in Kidmin?
- Sharing the Gospel to Get Results