READ HOW TO WIN A FREE iPAD APP! This week on my podcast, KidminTalk, I featured two beautiful iPad Apps for kids and I’m giving some away! I’m delighted to tell you about The Sounds of the Night and The Lonely Stable Both are stunning story book apps for young children written by Jessica Kirkland from ChristianApps4kids.com The first app is called The Sounds of the Night and it is a story about a boy going to bed and hearing noises outside that make him a little scared, but learning what they are. Each is explained as a creature God created with touch screen interactive options that are fun to discover as well as pop-out words for early readers. The story can be read to you, or you can read it to your child. There is even an option for the book to advance by itself if you are just cuddling and want it easy. And while Christmas may be in December, The Lonely Stable is a story for all year around because it is a story of understanding that we all have a special purpose for why God made us. It also has fun interactive touch elements, shapes, sounds, …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Finding the Reflection of God
- On an Island in the Middle of the Ocean…
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out
- Ask for Guesses, Not Answers
- Karl in CA at Servant’s Conference
- Happy Birthday, Buckaroo!
- Kidology Coaching Better Than School
- The Cure for Smart Phone Addiction
- Happy New Year from the Bastians
- Why Attending CPC is a Must!
- ¡Hola! Karlos is Back!
- A Fun Game with Stacking Cups
- WHY I Do What I Do
- My Thanksgiving Lesson
- If Angels Could Sing…