READ HOW TO WIN A FREE iPAD APP! This week on my podcast, KidminTalk, I featured two beautiful iPad Apps for kids and I’m giving some away! I’m delighted to tell you about The Sounds of the Night and The Lonely Stable Both are stunning story book apps for young children written by Jessica Kirkland from ChristianApps4kids.com The first app is called The Sounds of the Night and it is a story about a boy going to bed and hearing noises outside that make him a little scared, but learning what they are. Each is explained as a creature God created with touch screen interactive options that are fun to discover as well as pop-out words for early readers. The story can be read to you, or you can read it to your child. There is even an option for the book to advance by itself if you are just cuddling and want it easy. And while Christmas may be in December, The Lonely Stable is a story for all year around because it is a story of understanding that we all have a special purpose for why God made us. It also has fun interactive touch elements, shapes, sounds, …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Kids Church = Noise Issue in Room 100
- That Which Shall Not Be Named, Obama and Feet
- Kingdom Kids Historical Documents
- Avoiding a Train Wreck with Coaching
- Everything is Proceeding as God Has Foreseen
- What is Easter About Anyway?
- A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do!
- Scientifically AMAZING VBS!
- The Idiot’s Cube
- The Gospel Rubix Cube!
- Get $200 in Kidmin Training!
- Kidology Coaching Saves CP from Trash Compactor!
- CPC14 Resource Center Interviews!
- Heaven is for Real Review
- Making the Most of CPC (Or any Kidmin Conference)