I had the honor preaching in “Big Church” for the final Sunday of 2020, and brought a rather unusual message. I’m not sure Star Wars, Die Hard, Stranger Things, Nemo and Kung Fu Panda have ever all been in a sermon together until now. But I do hope it will both challenge and encourage you. I’ve long been a student of Story and dove into the Elements of Story and why the Gospel can’t help but make an appearance even in stories written by people who do not know or follow the God of the Bible. Enjoy:
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!