(Found this in my drafts folder… I did not write it, but I thought the facts were still pertinent as we are in a presidential election season. National Security is the #1 issue. Without a nation, there are no other issues, and make no mistake, our total destruction, or at least our free way of life is under direct attack and our president cares more about preserving our nation than his reputation. That is a man of character and honor.) There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq in January. In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January. That’s just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war-torn country of Iraq . Many people say that President Bush shouldn’t have started this war, but they fail to realize that: 1) FDR led us into World War II. While Japan did attack us, Germany never attacked did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost … an average of 112,500 per year. 2) Truman finished that war and started one in Korea, even though North Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost … an average of 18,334 per year. 3) John…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!