In the little free time I’ve had lately, I’ve been working on becoming a Jedi in my Star Wars Jedi GameBoy game. You get to be Luke and travel through the three original classic SW movies – I’m on the Moon of Endor now. (Only bummer is, it won’t let me kill ewoks with my light saber, like they are invincible – oh, yeah, they are on MY side!) The hardest part was getting out of Jabba’s Palace! I was on the same level for DAYS – there was this point where an insane amount of Gamorrean Guards would attack, all throwing axes at me – and no amount of force powers could get me through! I would super run, super jump, force push, even the double flip with saber flying, but they would eventually wear me down and my little Luke would drop to his knees, doubled over, hands holding his stomach like he got food poisoning, EVERY time. I finally stooped to asking a kid for help but I couldn’t decipher his advice, he just kept saying, “After you walk in…” and commented on how easy that level was. FInally, I realized he said, “when I WALKED in…”…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The Wordless Book UPDATED!
- Bring a Kid to Church
- Growing Up vs. Growing Old
- Discover the Power of “Imaginative Conversation”
- The post that bugs me the most.
- Ikinagagalak akong makillala kayo! HUH!?
- An Awesome Adventure with Parents
- The Laughing Classroom is the Learning Classroom
- How to Start a School from SCRATCH!
- Adult Care Provided in the Main Auditorium
- “Thank you for that great program!” said no kid ever.
- Root for the Underdog!
- Do As I Say, Not As I Do
- Introducing Kidology Theorems
- Kids Need Practical LIFE SKILLS
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!