Not to be confused with Home Schooling – though it is very similar, I have started something called “Dad School.” Now, all you home schoolers out there – don’t be offended that I’m not calling this home school, in fact, I’m seeking your advice! The only reason I’m making a distinction, is that home schooling is when you aren’t sending your kid to school. And my son does go to preschool and we will be sending him to full time school this fall. But in the meantime – I want to start pouring into him as his dad, while he is still in the home while he is young. There is so much I can teach him, and relationally the benefits will be huge! I already do an evening “Family Pit Stop” for spiritual formation, but I’d like to invest just one hour a day in teaching my son other skills that he needs as a young boy, especially areas he is struggling with in school. We had our “parent-teacher” conference last week and learned where he is struggling, and what is a parent to do, say “O.K., that’s interesting?” Not me. I prayed about it and decided, just as …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Review of BlogPress iPhone App
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out
- Ask for Guesses, Not Answers
- Karl in CA at Servant’s Conference
- Happy Birthday, Buckaroo!
- Kidology Coaching Better Than School
- The Cure for Smart Phone Addiction
- Happy New Year from the Bastians
- Why Attending CPC is a Must!
- ¡Hola! Karlos is Back!
- A Fun Game with Stacking Cups
- WHY I Do What I Do
- My Thanksgiving Lesson
- If Angels Could Sing…
- WIN a FREE What’s in the Bible Christmas Series!