Here are 100 EASY (and FUN) ways to show your kids you LOVE them! 1. Say “I love you” often. 2. Say “I like you” as well. (Like is optional!) 3. Pay attention to them when they are talking to you. 4. Sit with them and read stories together. 5. Ask what the best part of their day has been. 6. Sing worship songs with them. 7. Play along with them, whether it is blocks, coloring or video games. 8. Read a Bible Story together. 9. Tell them that you love them no matter what. 10. If you are wrong, say you are sorry. 11. Play in the rain and splash in the puddles together. 12. Never compare them to other children. Assure them that they are the best “them” there is and ever will be. 13. Make paper airplanes together. Have fun measuring distance and time flight duration! 14. Wrestle and roll on the floor with them. 15. Laugh and giggle about silly things with them. 16. Each time you greet your child, touch them. It communicates warmth and love. 17. Tell your child each day that you are so thankful to have them. 18. Go into detail…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Are You Called to Minister to Children?
- Touring a Legacy
- The Wordless Book UPDATED!
- Bring a Kid to Church
- Growing Up vs. Growing Old
- Discover the Power of “Imaginative Conversation”
- The post that bugs me the most.
- Ikinagagalak akong makillala kayo! HUH!?
- An Awesome Adventure with Parents
- The Laughing Classroom is the Learning Classroom
- How to Start a School from SCRATCH!
- Adult Care Provided in the Main Auditorium
- “Thank you for that great program!” said no kid ever.
- Root for the Underdog!
- Do As I Say, Not As I Do
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!