Well, it is 12 days until Christmas, and what better way to pass the time than to give you ONE CHRISTMAS TOYBOX TALE A DAY? I’ve created more than 12 Christmas Toybox Tales over the past several years, and they are all available on www.ToyBoxTales.com, but I will post one a day here in easy-to-view flash each and every day! If you want them for Kid’s Church use, I will also provide a link to the download page. BLOG ABOUT THE 12 DAYS OF TOYBOXATALES or COMMENT on posts and you could win a very VERY cool toybox prize! WIN an orginal ToyBoxTales set used in a Toybox Tale! I’ll post the set and the tale it was used in half way through the contest. Every comment and post you make gives you another entry in the contest! So comment and post away! Just point your links to: www.kidologist.com/12-Days-of-ToyBoxTales so I’ll know you linked! HERE IS YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TALE: Struck Speechless (The Story of Zechariah) From Christmas in Playmobile Land on Toyboxtales.com TOMORROW: DONKEY 4000
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
- The Secret to Discipling Kids!
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and CUP! FUN Youth Group Game
- Karl’s KidCheck Review
- There is NO “Baby Yoda”
- FREE eBook: It’s About Relationships
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!