Concerned about the direction of public schools? Looking to team up with other home school families? Contemplating starting a school on the mission field? Don’t know where to start? Everyone knows the Great Commission which compels us to go into all the world and share the Gospel. What is often forgotten is the second half of that commission, the educational mandate, “teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” (Matthew 28:19-20a) Yes, we need to reach the lost, and Doug Crowder has been on the front lines of mission work for his entire ministry, but he also understands the need to disciple those who come to Jesus so they can grow and get to the work of the Kingdom. It is critical that we do everything we can to not only teach the Bible, but to do so in a way that transforms lives. In Nehemiah 8:8, we read, “They read from the Book of the Law of God, making it clear and giving the meaning so that the people could understand what was being read.” But what do you do when there is a need for biblical education and the schools available to help evangelize and educate the…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Are You Called to Minister to Children?
- Touring a Legacy
- The Wordless Book UPDATED!
- Bring a Kid to Church
- Growing Up vs. Growing Old
- Discover the Power of “Imaginative Conversation”
- The post that bugs me the most.
- Ikinagagalak akong makillala kayo! HUH!?
- An Awesome Adventure with Parents
- The Laughing Classroom is the Learning Classroom
- How to Start a School from SCRATCH!
- Adult Care Provided in the Main Auditorium
- “Thank you for that great program!” said no kid ever.
- Root for the Underdog!
- Do As I Say, Not As I Do
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!