As I mentioned awhile ago, I enjoy the honor of contributing to Entre Ninos, a wonderful ministry for the Spanish speaking segment of the Kingdom that ministers to children. I want to encourage you again, if you know of anyone who ministers in Spanish to send them to www.entreninos.com so that they can download a copy and benefit from all that this incredible resource features. The current issue features an interview with Yancy (not Nancy) who has a new Spanish language CD out! I often hear how “there is nothing for Spanish children’s ministry workers” and often it is only that they don’t know where to look. Entreninos is a wonderful way to discover the resources available for our amigos!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Are You Called to Minister to Children?
- Touring a Legacy
- The Wordless Book UPDATED!
- Bring a Kid to Church
- Growing Up vs. Growing Old
- Discover the Power of “Imaginative Conversation”
- The post that bugs me the most.
- Ikinagagalak akong makillala kayo! HUH!?
- An Awesome Adventure with Parents
- The Laughing Classroom is the Learning Classroom
- How to Start a School from SCRATCH!
- Adult Care Provided in the Main Auditorium
- “Thank you for that great program!” said no kid ever.
- Root for the Underdog!
- Do As I Say, Not As I Do
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!