In celebration of my mom-in-law’s birthday, my wife and I met her parents for a nice steak dinner tonight at a Lettuce Entertain You restaurant called WILDFIRE, a 40’s themed steakhouse… In honor of my blogspiration, Steve Tanner, I will begin this post with what I ate for dinner… I had the Porterhouse Steak Au Jus, it is two favorite cuts – New York Strip and Filet Mignon – in a single steak and then I opted for the Parmesan crusting – something they claim they are famous for. It was delicious – though, as usual, I end up liking my wife’s steak better. (She got the Char Crusted Rib Eye “Prime Rib” chop, served au jus) For dessert I chose the giant chocolate chip cookie, hot in the pan, with ice cream on top, but asked them to hold the whipped creme, which they forgot of course.(Maybe I should have taken pictures of the food BEFORE I ate it? Sorry, I’m new at this blog thing.) There was a healthy choice of desserts to choose from, as you can see, my dad is having a hard time deciding… I take that back, ‘a healthy choice’ was probably not the…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Feedback is Your Friend
- Fostering Camaraderie: Building Friendships in Church Volunteer Teams
- New from KidCheck… Introducing YouthCheck!
- Making the Complex Simple and FUN!
- A Lesson without a Story is an Incomplete Lesson.
- Always Bring Your A-GAME!
- Volunteer Scheduling – New from KidCheck
- Unlock Learning with Intentional Questions
- Tell kids you LIKE them… it means more to them than “I love you.”
- The LOVE Patrol
- Teaching Teenagers
- Write It… And Toss It
- Be the Adult Who NOTICES Kids!
- FREE eBOOK from KidCheck!
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!