My dad used to say there is a reason “if” is in the middle of “LIFE,” because “life is what happens while you are making other plans.” Life is full of disappointments, set-backs, detours, and surprises. Happiness is not determined by how well life sticks straight to our plans and dreams, but by our attitude along the way as it twists and turns. As the old saying goes, we can look at the cup that is at 50% and say: It’s HALF FULL! It’s HALF EMPTY! Or just be stuck wondering… What will your choice be today? You may not be able to change your circumstances… but you can always change YOU! I’d love to hear in the comments what you have done to turn things around when you have felt stuck, discouraged or off track. Encourage others!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- NEW Outpost Set!
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!