Sometimes a dad’s just gotta do, what a dad’s gotta do! Recently Children’s Pastor Mark Jones, of mrmarksclassroom.com sent me a copy of his new book, A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do. It looked so fun, I immediately sat down and read it to my son. I had no idea what it would be about, and was pleasantly surprised to discover just how much it would mirror my daily life with my own son. I don’t want to spoil the story too much – but it basicly is about a way a dad made his son feel loved one day on the way to school. We enjoyed it so much, we immediately made a “thank you” video for Mr. Mark and posted it to YouTube: Then I asked if we could sell his book on Kidology so we could help get his book into the hands for more dads! He enthusiastically said, “Yes!” So pick up your copy ASAP!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
- The Epic Story of Your Life
- Blessed to Serve
- BREAK THE MOLD!
- Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!
- Hidden Messages
- STOP THE DEBATE “Should Kids Be in Big Church or Kids Church” Already!
- Hymn Humor
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!