Luke is 9. WOW, I can’t believe it. So proud of this kid. He is smart, kind, considerate and never lacks energy. He makes friends well, and has a caring heart. He must get all of that from mom. Yeah, I make music videos of my kid. I keep them on my iPad for when I travel; I love to watch them. Here are two of my favorites that I posted on my blog years ago, but decided to post on YouTube today, as I celebrate 9 years with this awesome kid. This one is my favorite, made in 2008: And this one I made as a night-night song for him in 2007: If you want to read more about this cool kid, here are a few of my favorite blog posts about Luke over the years, or just click on the Luke Category! These feature some cute pics of him growing up: How to Raise a Dew Baby! Watermelon Boy The Adventures of Illinois Luke Luke and Touch-a-Truck Rest Stops in Life Luke Turns Four! Yelling Out the Window Frustrating My Father Doctor Poncho Just Thinking About Kids and Behavior Dads iPhone Camera Tells it All The Perfect Birthday…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!