This is part of a series called 24 Days of Thankfulness. These posts are in RANDOM order, NOT priority order. Each is something I am thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving. DAY #15: Science Today I had a really bad headache. My mom suffered from migraines too. However, I can get relief from them faster than my mom due to medications that were not available to her – because of the advance of science. In 2009 I felt a heart attack coming on – I hurried to an emergency room. I avoided a heart attack and got a stent put in instead. I was told not so long ago, I would have died a 40 year old, but advances in science have given me a re-enforced heart and a new lease on life. Much forgotten by atheists and evolutionists, it was Christians who opened the doors to science since Christians were the ones unafraid to study the body and wanted to learn more about the universe they believed God had made – but I won’t go there in detail here. Science continues to substantiate the details of the Bible in archeology, history and in several other areas. For example, many…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Introducing Kidology Theorems
- Kids Need Practical LIFE SKILLS
- KidCheck Introduces Roster Check-In
- Kids Church Rules and Rewards
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!